Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why am I still in love with you


Why am I still in love with you? Why am I still trying to get you back? when all your thinking about is that your never good enough anymore. Then why do you still love me? you only love me because of the past, how bout now? you don't love me when I'm at my worst, I'm in love with you yes because of what we had in the past and I still love you even when your at your worst. Thats why I'm doing everything I can to make you happy again. Your not seeing that at all, you will never do because all your thinking about now is just forgetting everything. I hate the fact that you changed, I shouldn't have said you should change because you were already awesome before. Your not a bad boyfriend at all, have your own opinions too. Don't always agree with me, I knw I'm stubborn and spoiled, and I kno people would never meet my expectations. Thanks for making me realized, that as long as they try then its all good.

I would love to be with you but of you liking someone else still hurts me. It felt like I was replaced, out of all people I thought you wouldn't do that. I kno I'm not the prettiest, but looks doesn't always counts. I know try to hard I know I wrote to many songs for you, yes I do know. You kno what I don't care at least I'm not afraid to show how I truly feel about you. Even if I wrote to many poems about you, it still wont explain how much you mean to me. ISn't that what love is about you show everything you give everything you got. Isn't that what I'm doing, but all I hear from you is that I try to hard when all I want is for you to appreciate and see that someone really cares about you. Yes you would say your care but you don't. I love how you cry becuz it shows, but if you cry all the time and not doing anything. Why are you even cryin in the first place. I have cried many times because of you, but at least I tried to do something about it. I'll only be with you if your confident, because I can't go out with someone who is to negative. I want someone who's confident and knows what his going to do, tomorrow, next year or 10 years from now. Stop saying idk what your goin to do because you do know. I know your hurtt so badly, if your soo hurt do something about it. Stop sitting in ur room and stop watching tv because thats not goin to help. Your right maybe I do need a guy who will treat me better and who knows who he really is. Thank you for making me realized that.

No comments:

Post a Comment