Monday, August 31, 2009

Alone<--- NEW song lolxD that I just finished today.

Alone

Can’t blame you if you had to walk away.
I constantly make mistakes everyday.
I don’t really know if I’m trying,
But I know I’m doing something.
I used to have everything plan out.
Now I always have to put it a side.

It’s hard to make you see who I really am.
Every night I always have to keep asking what I need to do.
It seems like everything I do isn’t enough.
All I need is a little encouragement, and belief.
It’ll help me get out of this mess I’m at.

Chorus
I have to do this on my own, like I always do.
When I’m in the edge, almost falling.
I have to help myself, get back up
Because no one will be they’re catching.
I’m just alone in here; no one will ever wipe my tears.
I wish it were pouring rain, so no one will notice me.
I’m still alone, I need to keep going and finally prove you all wrong.

You don’t know when this road ends;
We always have to do what scares us the most.
That’s when we find who we are, and what’s out there.
People who tells you there are easy way out;
It’ll all be lies.
(Repeat Chorus)

It’s hard to make you see who I really am.
Every night I always have to keep asking what I have to do.
It seems like everything I do will never be enough.
So all I can do is just try to do my best.
It doesn’t matter if I don’t have any encouragement or your belief.
I know I’m going to get out of this mess someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment