Tuesday, August 4, 2009

one more chance

I knew you were going to come back to me, I knew you were going to eventually see.
You left me there alone, while you were trying to swept somebody else's feet.
At the same time I still tried to bring you back, even when my heart was so crushed.
I wanted to believe you were different, but now I'm asking myself what's different?

Your crying, begging on your knees and asking for forgiveness.
That's what I've been wanting, but now I'm sick of waiting.
I've been standing here, waiting to feel your touch again.
I'm not going to cry, because I don't want to waste my tear for another lie.

Chorus
I'm supposed to be happy that you want me back, I'm supposed to be anxious to hold your hands.
Right now, all I'm feeling is scared that you wont catch me again. Why does it have to be this way?
I almost trust you fully, but it disappeared. All it's left of me; is asking so many question, but was never solved. Tell me why you want one more chance, because the first time was already enough.

I almost couldn't stand up, all I wanted to be is to be in your arms.
Being in your arms wasn't safe anymore, all I could think about is that this nightmare was real.
Then that's when you helped me grow, you made me realized that I can be strong on my own.
Then you finally open your eyes that you still love me after all.
(repeat chorus)

It's so hard to trust you again, I don't think it's going to be the same.
All the mistakes and lies, we have to start a new page. Here we are again,
It's not going to be you and I for a change. It's going to be us working together
one last try.

No comments:

Post a Comment