Monday, August 10, 2009

Junior Goals

FOCUS ON MY SCHOOL and the important things
BE CONFIDENT
BE HAPPY and be positive=3
STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAMA
PASS the proficiency, driving,and sat test.
FIND a job
SAVE a lot of money
GET a car
no MISSING assignments, or no F's and D's
Meet new friends, and have gain close TRUE friends
Go to a lot of places
K.I.T with close friends
Go to every dances
dye my hair jet black
Buy my family christmas presents
Buy my family bday presents
Register for college
Audition for talent show, and be confident
Be myself, and don't let any stupid bitches stop you.
Live life to the fullest
Participate more in the school, keyclub, and church
write more songs and learn to play piano
Be a good citizen b^.^d
have the bestest grades ever
still be with him
Keep my head up high
have the best fucken junior year ever

No comments:

Post a Comment