Saturday, August 1, 2009

About Me


I am who I am you don't have to believe what I put in here. Judge me, hate me but I promise that I'm the oppositte of what you think I am. I don't want to be stereotype, I mean who does? right? I love the way i am. I know I have screwed up, and made wrong choices. With those screw up and mistakes, I have learned and realize a lot of things. I'm super stubborn, I'm hard headed, I just found out that I suck at listening. I'll try to understand though, its super hard to cooperate with me. I make things complicated, I really believe that no one will ever understands us fully. I'm happy, but I have my moments, I break down, I cry, I get mad. I like to admit I'm wrong because I know I don't know everything. I hate hurting people, I'm confident not conceited. I'm honest not harsh. I try to be trustworthy but I wont lie I do have a big mouth. Don't tell me secrets, I know I'll tell. I used to have very high expectations, but now all I want know is Respect, honest, and trust. I'm single and I'm happy with that, I DO NOT HOOK UP I don't fall easy but I do fall deep. I would love to have a healthy relationship, every girl wants that. I just want a guy who's respectful,confident,sweet,trustworthy,loyal,honest,and adventurous. I really don't care about looks, I hate it when guys are TOO perverted. I have regrets. I try not to think about stuff too much, I can be mature and immature. I know when to have fun and when to be serious. I'm sensitive, but I'm sarcastic too. God is my hero. I have trust issues, once you break it. It'll be impossible to get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment