Thursday, August 13, 2009

controlling

wrote another song, I had to-.- I don't want to complain how my life sucks balls its just sucks a lot.
anywys hopefully you guys like it; oh most of my songs are all true, so the songs is basically talking about my life. ha!!

bleh oh well it doesn't rhyme, but I really like it and hopefully you do too. =p
the words maybe be weird becuz I worked on it just today, when I got home from the adventure dome

Controlling

Am I making you proud, how am I doing with myself?
Is there anything good in me? Not even a little?
When I tell you what I want to accomplish,
All I hear is discourage.
I know you guys experienced so many things in the past,
At the same time you guys need to understand I’m still learning.

You guys wont let me experience things on my own,
You guys wont let me realize who I want to become.
You said you know what I have to say or think?
Do you guys know that, you’re pushing me away and I’m really suffering?

Bridge
Tell me what music I should listen to,
Tell me what kind of style that would fit me.
Tell me what kind of people I should talk too,
Tell me that I’m going to get pregnant and never finish school.
Compare me to a person who has everything; good grades and someone who will always follow your rules.
Chorus
Do you guys ever think what I want and what makes me happy?
The life I’m living isn’t mine; it’s yours.
15 yrs to almost 16, I still haven’t made you proud.
I’ve been trying my hardest, but it’s always about you guys controlling.

You guys don’t know who I am; you’re the one who makes decisions for me.
Keep telling me I don’t know anything, and will never make it.
You guys have never believed in me, no support.
There were never you guys; I was always alone.
I tried to speak up for myself, but respect from you guys will always be less.
(Repeat bridge)
(Repeat chorus)
When can I be enough, how long will it take for you to see that I tried.
It’s so hard to be honest with you guys; I always have to lie.
It’s no excuse; I swear that I’ve always been honest with you guys, till now.
Hey I’m focusing on school more, I have great ambitious that I wish you could hear.
Please see I’m trying because, right now I’m becoming more distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment