Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mask hehe another new song=)

Mask

You can only see my eyes, but you can’t see who I really am.
I’ve been trying to pretend to be somebody else, but then I realize I was the one who was fooled with myself.
If I just hide maybe all the things I’m running from will go away.
I’m getting weaker, this situations getting harder.
I can’t run anymore, I need to stop. I’m getting tired.

Chorus
I’m so far from everyone; I need to find my way back.
Tell me what I need to hear; I’m tired of hearing what I want
Because I know it’ll be a lie.
I’m tired of hiding behind this mask; it’s not really me.
It’s a disguised trying to hide from everyone.
Why am I scared to show what I’m about?
I know I can do better, than trying to hide
Behind this mask and wasting my time.

You can’t hear what I need to say, because I’m scared if your going to judged.
I’ll follow what you’re going to do or say;
As long I’m not the only one who thinks its right.
I’ll let go whatever I was going to do, so I can blend in like everyone.
Maybe this is where I belong, or I’m just trying to find my place.
(Repeat chorus)

I’ll tare this skin that doesn’t belong to me,
I’m going to open my eyes so I can see clear.
I’ll make my heart stronger, and being happy is what you’re going to finally see.
Forget trying to fit in, forget wanting to blend in because I want to be different.
I don’t want to be the one who’s going to follow, I want and going to be an
Inspirational.
(Repeat 2x)

I’m tired of hiding behind this mask, its not really who I am.
It’s an ugly disguise trying to hide from everyone.
Why am I scared to show what I’m about?
I know I can do better, than trying to hide behind this mask and wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment