Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Insecurity(new song) Worked on this for 2hours=p

Insecurity

This dress makes me look fat; my body is not skinny enough.
I’m going to go on this crazy diet, so I can look like those beautiful models.
I’m seeing these magazines, this people in the picture.
They have everything; looks and money.

Why can I just be like them for a day, I want to know how it feels
Like to know my face everywhere.
I’m going to do something that I have never done before.
I know it may be bad, but it’ll get people to notice.
It may not be as big like those celebrities, but I’ll have the attention that I need.

Chorus
Don’t call me paranoid; I want to be the best.
Stop saying that I’m only cute, I want to be beautiful.
Don’t tell me I have to eat; I want to be skinnier.
Good is not good enough, being perfect is where I want to be.
(Instrument)
OH no. oh no. oh no. What am I doing? What am I saying?
Snap out of it, this insecurity is eating me alive.
I’m loosing myself, please don’t walk away this insecurity is eating me alive.
I’m trying to get out, break me out; this insecurity is breaking me apart.

I’m tired of having to cry everyday. I see those girls with there perfect hair, and face.
I’m always having a bad day; I wish I could disappear.
I try taking picture of myself; I’m scared to look because I know I’m going to erase it.
(Repeat chorus)

Oh! I want to rip this pain I have
I want to be strong, and have confidence.
I want to be comfortable with my own skin;
I don’t want to do something to have people notice me.
(Repeat 2x)

Please say I’m the best because I try to be.
I know I’m not the prettiest but I am beautiful in my own way.
I don’t want to starve myself so I can get the perfect body.
I can’t be perfect, but I’ll show you I can be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment