Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dear boy=p new song hehe

Dear Boy
Chorus
Dear Boy can you tell me what’s going on between us. I’ve been feeling really weird, and it won’t go away. Do you feel it too? Like you can’t get me off your mind? I have to admit, that I smile whenever you’re by my side.

Oh…repeat 3 xs I feel so alive, I don’t think I can’t take it but you help me make it.
Verse
You’ve loved me then since our first day kiss. I’m going to remember that because that’s the first time I felt something real.
I still feel a spark, I cover my face because I don't want you to see me smile.
I'm so embarrassed, you might see me blush.
(Repeat chorus)

I try closing my eyes, while your holding me.
I'm hoping you wont let go, you know I'm getting closer to you than ever.
I still don't know if your the one, but I really want you to stay.
(Repeat chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment