Wednesday, August 5, 2009

disappointed

Blehh I don't know how much I'm so disappointed in you, I don't want to affect me and you. I really hate the fact that you did that, I forgive you at the same time I'm so disappointed. That I can't hang out with you if you and me are just alone. There has to be people around us, I was so close of loosing you. You don't know how much that hurt me so much that week, I'm still recovering from it. I don't want to think about this stuff anymore, I don't want to worry about it. Stop saying I have to let go right away, I wish it was easy like that. Its so damn hard to let go, k. I need to stop what I'm doing, omg! I shouldn't have done what I did. I knew it was wrong, I hate myself for that.


URGHH what did I do? huh? I know I didn't make you happy fully, I know I didn't because if I did this wouldn't have happened. So stop saying I made you happy fully, because I didn't. I know I did something wrong I know what it was, but I guarantee you this wont happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment