Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need to get over you


I know what we had is real, but if your giving up because we had the biggest fight ever. Then why would I want to be with you again, I want a guy who can handle things even if its some situation like this. You lost feelings because you thought I hurted you badly, when I didn't loose feelings. You truly made me believe that you still have the same feelings before but no you were already tryin to be with somebody else. I wish you know how it feels, your not the only one who's in the worst situation right now. There are other people who is in a hella worst situation right now, but they get out of that situation. Your making me believe that you wont be able to handle this, You just can't get hurt once. Were going to get hurt a lot in our lives, its ur choice to learn and realized something from it. Well duh its freaking hard, who says its going to be easy. This what makes us human, we get hurt, we make stupid mistakes. At the end we learned and hopefully become a better person. No ones going to be good 100% except god. Theres a good and bad in everyone. I've told you everything you needed to hear, I have to accept that yes no one can help you. Until you kind of believe in urself thats when I'm going to come back to you. I promise you that, this is not middle school anymore. This is some real shit, were in. STop showing yourself that your weak, thinking about bad things is showing you your super weak. how are you going to handle when your living in your own, how are you going to do that? Learning from our mistakes and getting through a hard times help us prepare for the future. You don't understand, that. GOSHHH. If your always like this I need to get over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment