Tuesday, August 18, 2009

song I wrote yesterday but didn't post it up till now

Getting better (dedicated to Patrick=)

I’m sorry if I’m making you think that your not changing, the truth is
I always see a progress.
I thought you were the same like those other guys, but then I realized
You were actually trying and you still are.
I know I got hurt really bad because thinking I was replaced, but you
Were too.
It was the mistake you did that made it different,
But I realized that you were lost and trying to find your way back.
I’ll forget the bad things that happened this summer; because it was the past.
Now lets continue were we left off and start a new page.
Bridge
We both screwed up, and we maybe different now.
I know will get out of this awkward phase, and
Will look back hopefully we can laugh it out.
It’s different, and not knowing what to do.
Trust me when I say will get through this and will love each other stronger than before.
Chorus
I still love you so much; I don’t want to let go.
It may sounds so cheesy when I say you’re the one I’ve been looking for.
I find myself calling you all the time, just wanting to know if you’re ok.
Hold my hands; hold me tight let’s take this crazy ride.
Believe in me will make it out all right.
I’ll take my chance of kissing you again, because
I know were both getting better.

Put me in a room full of guys who has nice abs and hair.
Trust me when I say I’ll be looking for you and wondering where you are.
Looks don’t matter to me at all, because I’m still going to find you amazing.
I’m sorry if I haven’t shown you any appreciations, and affection.
Truth is I got caught up in the past, but now I’m going to leave all that behind.
(Repeat bridge and Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment