Monday, March 21, 2011

Surprise!

This is the only way for me to spill my heart out and without you finding out. I'm asking you to prom, this maybe weird for me since I'm a girl. Hey, I got a reason because its my prom and your in college. Even if you don't have feelings for me anymore, it's worth a shot. I want you to see me as the same girl you fell in love with. I can't promise you that everything will be great between us, I know it will be hard as hell. I'm going to make this a big surprise, and whether I get rejected or not I will still be happy. I can't contact you, I don't want to. I want to make this right this time, after high school we will be so much better. I know nothing being able to talk to you is best for us right now. It's a chance for us to fix ourselves, and whatever situation we are in. I want you to be happy because I love you, you are a great impact in my life and I know nothing will change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment