Saturday, March 19, 2011

can't take this anymore

I want you to know that you used to mean so much to me.
I want you to know that I used to be scared of loosing you.
I want you to know that my loved for you never ends.
I want you to know that I spilled my heart out, even if it starts to break.
I want you to know that I pray for us. I didn't want us to be like this, especially end like this.
My weakness is you, I was so in love with you. I couldn't see myself without you.
Now I need to stop.
You mean nothing to me anymore, I don't want to think about you. I don't even want to hear your name. I want to forget you, I want to forget that we ever existed. I want to walk away, and never come back. I don't want to spill my heart for you, I don't want to do anything with you anymore. This is the last time, nothing will break me again.
I'm done with you, bye forever

No comments:

Post a Comment