Monday, March 21, 2011

01

Dear Diary,
today was in a way a great day. I did not think of him today, or was I upset. I just held my guard up and keep going with my life, I'm hoping soon I'll completely stop thinking of him. My heart still aches, well you know its normal. I still want to cry from time to time, because I missed him so much. I loved him with all my heart and I still do, my feelings still never went down not even one bit. It sucks that he doesn't feel the same way, maybe its the best thing for me. Maybe this is the way it supposed to be, I guess I was just dreaming that maybe he could be the right guy for me. I was just living in a dream, and so I kept telling myself that we won't ever break up. Love can make you do a lot of things, but I ignore it because I know he was worth it.I wrote a letter to him today, but I don't think I should send it anymore. I won't ever see him anymore.
Was I worth to him?
Did I mean anything to him?
Did he loves me as much as I loved him?

I honestly don't know, I will never really find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment