Friday, September 25, 2009

Realizations

Don’t you ever ask yourself why are you living? Why are you here in the first place? I know it sounds all sad and all. I really think there’s a reason for those questions, sometimes we have to keep answering and answering. We always have to ask ourselves why do I still keep going, when there’s nothing happening or no changes. When you thought you already knew the answer to the question, there’s going to be another question after the answer. Confusing right? Well sometimes I think those questions are our guide to success in life. A lot of us get’s curious with everything, so we take chances of that curiosity. If it’s bad, you learn how to hopefully not do it again. Then when it’s good, you learn to appreciate everything. There’s a reason why were living, and why were here. I think we are given a mission to hopefully accomplish them. Sadly, some of people give up on those mission and never really taken the chance to finish the mission. In my belief, I think we have to go through bad, crappy times first before we go through the good times. Good memories or times are an award so will have a habit to keep doing the good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment