Saturday, September 19, 2009

new song finally

Look how far



Oh my heart’s beating so fast, with you always on my mind.

I put my hand over my face so you won’t see me smile.

I look at you, you look at me; why am I so nervous what I want to say to you.

Baby, I don’t care where we are as long as your with me to stay.



I can’t close my eyes, because your really here with me.

It may not be as perfect as we want it too,

But it’s what makes me keep getting close to you.

Chorus

Oh (repeat 3x’s) If your ever gone,

I’ll loose myself and what you made me become.

Look How far we made it;

I don’t want to loose you not now or ever.

Let’s keep going, until this road ends.

Whatever the circumstances,

I’ll still love you the same.

Oh. So look how far (repeat 2x’s)

We made it.



I’ll hold you tight, but not too tight.

Will fight, will cry, and will get mad

But I would still love to talk to you

After this are all done?

(Repeat Chorus)



If you’re ever gone,

We’ll loose ourselves and waste everything we used to have.

Look how far we made it, were almost half way there.

I’m getting close to you than ever.

Let’s keep going and believe will make it.

Look how far we made it….

No comments:

Post a Comment