Saturday, November 5, 2011

I won't care

I honestly won't care if the person I like, stop caring for me. Why? because I know eventually feelings fade, its nothing but a wind that makes your whole body chill for awhile..then it goes away slowly. Nothing is ever permanent. So I have to accept it. If you want to talk away, fine. Go ahead. I have to admit, its not easy loving me. I'm stubborn as fuck, I suck at listening, I like when things go my way or I throw a fit. I get jealous easily and too clingy. I say my feelings WAYY to fucking much. I expect, yes I still do because sometimes I wish things would happen how they planned. NOO, nothing is unfair..because everyone is not on the same page. SO I don't care. I'm thinking of myself and whats important. I'm straightening my priorities. ITs FUCKED right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment