Monday, October 5, 2009

My hero, My love=)


I love you more than anything, or I don't even know what that means because I love you so much that I'll literally will do anything for you. I'm falling for you all over again, you are everything I want need. I don't need or want anybody else, because I already have you. You don't know how much you make me happy, and how much I would love to be with you everyday. I miss you, even if we just saw each other couple of hours ago. Your the reason why I try to make things better for myself and everything else. You make me want to be a better person, or have ambitious. I hope you know that I love you, and I always have. I fall for you everyday, I'm so thankful to have you. I'm sorry for being a bitch, and an asshole before. Even if it's not perfect between us, or we don't have our best days. It wont make me love you any less, because I know will work it out.=) I love you babie=3

No comments:

Post a Comment