Friday, December 25, 2009

Putting back the pieces

For months and months, I've been lost and angry with myself. I'm not goin to lie 2009 has been the hardest year, many things can change in just one year. I've learned so many things around me and most of all I've learned a lot of things about myself. Even though I got my heart torn, felt like dying, the pain that almost cause my heart to completely shatter. I've been more mature and Im more stronger than I was before. I know I have said I hate life many times before, but without those pain and suffering I wouldn't know as many things today. I think I'm getting better everyday and nothings going to stop me. From today, I'm going to make things better for myself, my education, my boyfiend, and most of all my family. I'm going to live life to the fullest and I promise you I'm going to succeed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment